Friday, January 23, 2015

In the News TONIGHT!!

I never did get the chance to post a blog about sex trafficking like I had said I would last year.  I am sorry (I was without internet or a computer) but now that I'm back I want to share what I saw an ad for this morning on Good Morning America...

Diane Sawyer is doing a special about exposing how sex trafficking is happening here in America, young girls are being picked up and sold and used, here in our country.  Last year I learned that it's happening in small towns too not just big cities.

Image taken from Google Images.  Image credit will go to this site that it was credited on on Google

Tune in tonight to watch the specials 

First up World News Tonight will air a clip

Then watch the full report with Diane Sawyer on Nightline tonight at 12:35 AM ET (that would be 9:30 PM PT)

And they said they will be airing a clip on Good Morning America Monday morning.


Links:
What is Sex Trafficking?
About the Special report with Diane Sawyer on Sex Trafficking
Facts and Questions on Sex Trafficking
National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment