Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Summer has long gone

Time has gotten away with me it seems and summer has come and gone talking with it warm breezes, golden sunshine, and the carefree inner child that sings with joy about swimming in a refreshing pool.

So here we are facing the chilly air, beautiful changing leaves, warming hot chocolates, and the comfort of blankets, hoodies, and a good book to read.

I'm sorry I haven't written or posted anything for so long, in those wonderful days of summer I found myself very busy and life catching up with me.  Now that the weather has cooled quite a bit I'm finally getting more time to write.  I hope everyone enjoyed their summer.  Now with more time I hope to be back and continue to share my story with you and hope to help others over come their pas or seek help if they need

No comments:

Post a Comment