Saturday, February 1, 2014

5months and no post!...I'm sorry it's been so long

Hey everyone,
I'm so sorry it's been 5 months since my last post...life has been crazy for me and I haven't had the time to get on and write or post anything on here.
So what's my excuse?...
I had no internet, been very busy with my kids, and then after my husband was laid off we became homeless....yeah that's not so inspiring, is it?  :(  But the good news is that we're on our way to getting back on our feet and as always life keeps going so we're fighting for all that we want trying to make the best out of all the bad.

Making the best out of something bad is something that I'm use to doing.  My childhood while it was hard and no child should have to go through not feeling safe at home and being betrayed by ones own family....I did get a lot out of it and have many good memories.  I did learn how to make the best out of a bad situation.  I have gotten to see much of the country and even a lot of the world that many don't, I grew up on a farm and I love that fact, I have many memories of playing in the snow with my brother and while each of these things have something bad to go along with them I can still look back on the good.  It's not always easy but when you're having a hard time, and you feel like you're at the bottom and just can't go on, look for the good in your life, past and present.  Make a list of what you want and all of your blessing.

New Year, New Beginnings (New Inspirational Quotes Too!)
I found the above pic on Pinterest and I loved it.  I thought it fit very well for my message today and my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment